Work featured in:
- CBC [radio]
- Featured Clinical Psychologist. Participated in 14 radio interviews (13 across Canada, one international) re: the WHO’s new category of Gaming Disorder (April, 2018). Two examples:
- Wall Street Journal:
- Toronto Star:
- Deseret News
- Several textbooks and books (selected examples):
- p. 151 in P. Streep & A. Bernstein (2015). Quitting (previously published as Mastering the Art of Quitting): Why We Fear It–and Why We Shouldn’t–in Life, Love, and Work. Boston: Da Capo Lifelong Books.
- p. 169 in G. R. Shell (2013). Springboard: Launching Your Personal Search for Success. Portfolio (Penguin Group).
- “Time for Action: Research Prediction – Goals” (pp. 76-92) in Harrington, C. (2012). Student success in College: Doing what works! Wadsworth.
- “Research Brief” (p. 45) in Schermerhorn, J. R. (2011). Introduction to Management. John Wiley & Sons.