Psychology Today Profile
I am licensed as a Clinical Psychologist in both Ontario (Canada) and New York State (USA). I work with children, adolescents, and adults. I currently offer telehealth clinical services via VSee for individuals living in Ontario or New York as well as in-person ketamine-assisted psychotherapy (KAP) at Field Trip Health Toronto as part of their Collaborative Referral Program (they provide the medical services; I provide the preparation, therapeutic support during the ketamine experience, and integration therapy).
- Assessment (therapeutic; I no longer offer formal testing)
- Short- and long-term counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement
- Life Coaching
- Personal Goal Setting
- Personal goal coaching
- Psychedelic Integration (short-term: 1-3 sessions; post-experience only)
- Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP)
- Drug and Alcohol treatment: Harm Reduction Approach
- Cannabis (marijuana, weed) and other drug misuse and dependence
- Alcohol misuse and dependence
- Reliance on anxiety-reducing and/or sleeping pills
- Behavioral addictions: Videogames, Internet, Gambling
- Behavioral consultation
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Sleep hygiene
I work from a systems lens, with an emphasis on Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Enhancement (Motivational Interviewing). I also integrate mindfulness-based approaches in my work with clients.
You must be logged in to post a comment.