Areas of Interest
- Personal Goal Setting and Motivation
- Psychedelic-Assisted Therapies (Industry, Research, and Start-up)
- Hiring Best Practices (What to look for)
- Executive Wellness (Self-Care, Personal Goal Setting, Coaching Group Series)
- Clinical treatment for Cannabis Use Disorders (CUDs)
- Child, Youth, and Family Mental Well-Being
I am currently running a series of Executive Wellness workshops and goal coaching at Royal Le Page (Toronto, Canada). I advise and provide consultation for a number of psychedelics companies, nonprofits, and institutions such as Field Trip Health, Beckley Retreats, Journey Clinical, Psychedelics Today, Celebrating Women in Psychedelics, REMAP Therapeutics, and the California Institute of Integral Studies‘ CPTR program. I am also hired for consultations in the mental health industry via LYNK Global Consulting. Other recent consultations included projects/contracts with Erasmus University Rotterdam‘s Rotterdam School of Management (Netherlands), X2AI, Stella’s Place, WE/WE Charity, the Centre for Mindfulness Studies, California State University: Fullerton, Michigan State University, and the University of Toronto‘s Department of Economics.